Antibody tests from CHB Medical. COVID-19 antibody tests with results in 10 minutes.
COVID-19 Antibody Tests x 25Results in 10 minutes
- RAPID Results in 10 minutes
- VALIDATED by six independent institutions including Imperial College London
- CE Marked & manufactured in a US FDA (Food & Drugs Administration) approved facility
- PROFESSIONAL Use by healthcare administrator. Not for home use
Antibody Testing FAQs
It is widely debated throughout the Medical and Scientific industry, concerns and opinions over the sensitivity of an Antibody Test. Whilst it is mandatory for all suppliers of diagnostic testing kits to internally validate their test results, external validation can provide independent assurance for key stakeholders.
Our 10 Minute Antibody Test Kit which is known as Orient Gene COVID -19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette has been externally validated by 6 Independent Institutions and used in 3 Population studies, (one being the Imperial College London who have undertaken the largest antibody population study in the world), using the Orient Gene 10 Minute Antibody Kit.
Independent Institutions such as WHO (via Erasmus Centre) and the NCI The Frederick National Laboratory, US who independently tests for the US FDA, have all validated our chosen 10 Minute Antibody Test Kit.
At CHB Medical we can arrange workplace testing teams around the UK. For more information please contact us.
Our solution can be made completely bespoke to your needs from supplying a Nurse, branded documentation for your staff, or simply just the test kits if you already are or have access to a health care professional. We can test you and your employees on your site or at 55 clinics across the UK.
Our team at CHB Medical can help you to implement staff testing easily and safely.
Workplace staff testing must be carried out by a healthcare professional.
Our solution includes the following:
- HCA Administrator
- Full PPE
- Tests Kits
- Documentation for your staff
- Optional reporting through our partnered App
- Our team will also help you create a socially distanced screening space on the day of your workplace testing